Who's your 5 favorites kpop vocalist, rapper, and dancer? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Going kinda off @maruberry's thread abt the newer generation compared to the older ones

not based off purely skill, but out of all the generations and stuff, who's your favorite kpop vocalist in terms of tone and sounds? Skill can matter, but I'm talking about personal preference and not technicals owo

Honestly, for me, my top 5 have to be Wendy, Solji, Yugyeom, Doyoung, and Wheein in no particular order. If I had to order, I think maybe Doyoung > Wendy > Solji > Yugyeom > Wheein

I really like singers who have a unique vocal tone but don't overdo it and still focuses on technique as well. Skill doesn't matter to me as much, but I do appreciate good technique.

As for rap, i have a lot less of preference, but I do appreciate low/fast/growly raps or raps with unique tones. So I guess my top 5 would be Jackson, Yoongi, Chanyeol, LE, and HyunA. (honorable mention to IM)

Dance I don't pay that much attention to. So mostly I go off who i get drawn to, or who's fancam makes shivers run down my spine. Which would be Seulgi, Ten, Chaeyeon, Hoshi, and Seungyeon
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Vocally: Chen>Jonghyun>Taeil>Daehyun>Onew
Dance: Ten>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taemin>N>Taeyong>Kai
Rap: Yongguk>Zelo>IM>Taeyong>Mark
gotta add IM as my honorable mention rap yooo

what's ur favorite fancam of N since I've never really paid attention to VIXX in terms of dance
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
gotta add IM as my honorable mention rap yooo

what's ur favorite fancam of N since I've never really paid attention to VIXX in terms of dance
Not a fancam but this beauty is something else :sj_weary:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not a fancam but this beauty is something else :sj_weary:
adsfjdaksf that's so pretty!!! We stan :sjweary: I wonder what kind of style it is. It doesn't seem to be the usual kpop mashup of dance styles. Also his eyeshadow do be slaying :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Rappers:
Suga
IM
Zelo
Mark
Mingi

Singers:
Kim Sungkyu
DK
Jongho
Baekhyun
Taeyeon

Dancers:
Rocky
Moonbin
Ten
Chungha
Zelo
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and daesuki
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Vocalist-
Chen, Doyoung, Seunghee (OMG), Minseo, Yeunjung

Dancers-
Ten, Taemin, Alexa, Yooa, Seulgi

I don't really have favorite rappers
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Rappers:
Suga
IM
Zelo
Mark
Mingi

Singers:
Kim Sungkyu
DK
Jongho
Baekhyun
Taeyeon

Dancers:
Rocky
Moonbin
Ten
Chungha
Zelo
wait which mark :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Vocalist-
Chen, Doyoung, Seunghee (OMG), Minseo, Yeunjung

Dancers-
Ten, Taemin, Alexa, Yooa, Seulgi

I don't really have favorite rappers
Alexa is such a good dancer!!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well if I go favourite, this isn't necessarily who I think are the best at it.... just who I like the most!

Vocals
  1. Chen
  2. Kyungsoo
  3. Baekhyun
  4. Yechan
  5. Dokyeom

Rap.... I don't really have a favourite these days? I don't focus much on it.....

Dance
  1. Kai (obv.)
  2. Taemin (again.... obv.)
  3. Lay
  4. Hoshi
  5. Woozi
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well if I go favourite, this isn't necessarily who I think are the best at it.... just who I like the most!

Vocals
  1. Chen
  2. Kyungsoo
  3. Baekhyun
  4. Yechan
  5. Dokyeom

Rap.... I don't really have a favourite these days? I don't focus much on it.....

Dance
  1. Kai (obv.)
  2. Taemin (again.... obv.)
  3. Lay
  4. Hoshi
  5. Woozi
I like Lay's dance! Never paid that much attention to it with EXO tho :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I like Lay's dance! Never paid that much attention to it with EXO tho :nekosweat:
He is SO GOOD, have you been watching some of what he has been doing in china recently and are you up to date with his obsession with Krump
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Singers :

1. Eunji
2. Wheein
3. Hyolyn
4. Hongki
5. V

Rappers :
1. RM
2. Soyeon
3. Bang Yongguk
4. Jessi
5. Suga

Dancers :
1. J-Hope
2. Jimin
3. Chaeyeon
4. YooA
5. Seulgi
Jessi has got to have one of my favorite tones in rap
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread