who's your current (non-kpop) celeb crush? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Niall Horan for me. I'm highly anticipating his fourth album, out on the 5th!
 
  • Like
Reactions: NoahHooHoo

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,234
Reactions Received
1,695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,021
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I don't find a lot of celebrities attractive tbh
It's funny, the most attractive people I see are strangers on the street rather than celebrities. I guess I'm just not drawn to whatever the Hollywood beauty standard is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread