I forgot to tell you that I liked 拝啓グッバイさようなら the mostTeddyloid
Did lot of stuff with Daoko :)
that is not negative at leastI forgot to tell you that I liked 拝啓グッバイさようなら the most
I usually don't listen to Japanese music unless it's from BTS, TWICE, or ATEEZ but you and @Mei_Ying are having an effect on me![]()
Nopethat is not negative at least![]()
I rly like it as well, especially lyrics. Not sure if you check them out (probably not cause there isn't english subs) but it's about feeling stuck and unhappy and moving on towards happier place.I forgot to tell you that I liked 拝啓グッバイさようなら the most
I usually don't listen to Japanese music unless it's from BTS, TWICE, or ATEEZ but you and @Mei_Ying are having an effect on me![]()
Sure I'll look them up when I have timeI rly like it as well, especially lyrics. Not sure if you check them out (probably not cause there isn't english subs) but it's about feeling stuck and unhappy and moving on towards happier place.
From the ones I recommended, Daisuki was done by Teddyloid! Their collabs are more techno for sure, not for everyone.
I don't listen tons of japanese artist, but there is couple i listen all the time and love to recommend, Daoko being my current fav![]()
She has been around a while, but she's actually pretty young! She started as indie rapper when she was in high school, just uploading songs she recorded home to online platform.Sure I'll look them up when I have time
The only Japanese group I ever listened to was NiziU lol and it took me a while to learn that they existed.
Also, Daoko is REALLY pretty!! She's been around since 2012?? Jeez, she's so talented!![]()
She's 23 right? I researched her and it said she was noticed when she was just 15??She has been around a while, but she's actually pretty young! She started as indie rapper when she was in high school, just uploading songs she recorded home to online platform.
24 now but we are the same age, both 1997 linerShe's 23 right? I researched her and it said she was noticed when she was just 15??
Crap! Show's how good I am at math24 now but we are the same age, both 1997 liner![]()
Yep she srarted rly young. Also her high school was against of their students performing or having jobs so she had to hide her face while performing first yearsShe's 23 right? I researched her and it said she was noticed when she was just 15??
I saw that, that's dumb that she couldn't be herself bc of a stupid school ruleYep she srarted rly young. Also her high school was against of their students performing or having jobs so she had to hide her face while performing first years![]()
Yes! Another Marshmello fan!!Marshmello, Zedd, and Calvin Harris
yayyyyyyyy! Say, do you think he'll ever reveal his face? lol gotta be hot underneath that ginormous marshmallow...Yes! Another Marshmello fan!!
He revealed his face once, he's some British guy, but there's so many fakes, you never know which one is actually real lolyayyyyyyyy! Say, do you think he'll ever reveal his face? lol gotta be hot underneath that ginormous marshmallow...