Who's your favorite K-pop group🍒 (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg your sig :maheart:
My top 3 are SuperM, Shinee, and BAP.
🥺 When I listened to Jopping, I heard Taeyong's heavenly voice and I fell in stan, Then I listened to Mark's voice and I was like dammmm. Why did you stan them???☺
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
🥺 When I listened to Jopping, I heard Taeyong's heavenly voice and I fell in stan, Then I listened to Mark's voice and I was like dammmm. Why did you stan them???☺
I knew of the individual members and liked most of them already, then I heard their first mini and fell in love. I love their chemistry and their songs seriously never disappoint :maheart:
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I knew of the individual members and liked most of them already, then I heard their first mini and fell in love. I love their chemistry and their songs seriously never disappoint :maheart:
💗◀ Couldn't find a pink heart sooooo......😀😁:taesquish:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
1) ult SNSD Yeongwonhee
2) BP
3) Oh My Girl
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: chris_m and ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread