- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
most likely not :'(hope something happens with them soon
most likely not :'(hope something happens with them soon
awww that must be so sad for youmost likely not :'(
awwww you really love animalsUgh idk what it's called anymore but there was a twitter page that basically just shared really cute bunny pics and short clips, and it had this bot so if u replied to a message where they said the bot was up it would send you a bunny pic and I lived for it but sadly they deactivated the account after a while and my only source of happiness vanished from this earth![]()
Kuro I forgot about that why u remind me againawwww you really love animalsI'm sorry for showing you that clip yesterday
![]()
ok in my defense the duck was fineKuro I forgot about that why u remind me again![]()
But it wasn't just the duck that got stepped on it was his pride toook in my defense the duck was fineit just got up and started waddling again
it's a duckBut it wasn't just the duck that got stepped on it was his pride too![]()
I care kuro, cuz I felt that too when it got stepped onit's a duckI'm sure it doesn't care
did you get stepped on too?I care kuro, cuz I felt that too when it got stepped on![]()
Yeah my pride did multiple timesdid you get stepped on too?![]()
ripYeah my pride did multiple times![]()
I don't know what you're talking about but are you implying ducks don't have feelingsit's a duckI'm sure it doesn't care
Miruka is the youngest 😃😃yessss
I'm implying the duck didn't careI don't know what you're talking about but are you implying ducks don't have feelings![]()
maknae'sMiruka is the youngest 😃😃
But I really love her 🤪