- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
A person of knowledge...I like Qui Gon Jinn. And Windu. They're my favorites![]()
A person of knowledge...I like Qui Gon Jinn. And Windu. They're my favorites![]()
When you don't know shit about Star Wars and can't pick a favorite character![]()
Dew it!ooc:
In the prequels it's Jar Jar obviously; but overall I'd say Yoda. From the baddies, it's Emperor Palpatine aka Darth Sidious.
I liked Obi Wans sass too, Anakin got stuck between a sassy master and sassy padawanWhere do I start?
I think Obi Wan is my favorite overall bacause I can't get over his sassness but I'm currently obsessed with Baby Yoda and Mando.
I'll put Asajj Ventress, Master Windu and General Grievous from the animated series (2002) in honorable mentions.
He was her master/teacher too, so her talking back to him constantly is even betterNvm I like her![]()
We love a queen who isn't afraid to talk backHe was her master/teacher too, so her talking back to him constantly is even better![]()
moodWhen you don't know shit about Star Wars and can't pick a favorite character![]()
im mad i didnt get into the yoda team >:(Yoda for sure. cause we cool
high pitched voices are cute af thoughit's def not just you, me tooit's very soothing to me too
I didn't notice, I'll merge them nowdude i posted a similar thread already
i'm suing you for plagiarism hmph
its fine lol i was just jokingI didn't notice, I'll merge them now![]()
Nah it's okay, I should have looked and we don't need a billion threads about the same topics so merging them is definitely betterits fine lol i was just joking
aww I would have loved having you on my teamim mad i didnt get into the yoda team >:(
its okay , im in good hands right now and team fosh will definitely winaww I would have loved having you on my team
yea you certainly are in good hands. yiu are with my precious twinits okay , im in good hands right now and team fosh will definitely win![]()