Who's your favorite Twitch Streamer atm? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,457
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
I watched more popular Streamers like Shroud in the past. But atm it's wildpuptarts.

I don't have much time to watch different streamers (first and foremost I want to play games by myself), but I started playing DayZ recently and searched for some orientation how to get into it. There are many Streamers that play this game far better and give much more informations about it (there are also tutorial videos at YouTube), but I like Pup's combination of being stunningly beautiful and slightly crazy (in an entertaining way).
:jenniesmug:

 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Markiplier
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread