Whose discography should I review? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got the idea from @Wingfrost and decided it seems like an interesting thing to do. I want the music to be new so I'll put a list of artists I already know the majority of the songs from and won't review, but feel free to suggest anyone not on the list and I'll consider doing one. :sanapray:
Just a warning, I'm picky so if you want to hear how incredible your group is maybe don't post them :wimwim:
BTS
BP
BAP
Shinee
Boys Republic
Dreamcatcher
G-Idle
Weki Meki
Dreamnote
Itzy
f(x)
SuperM
Big Bang
Exo
Monsta X
Vixx
Nu'est
SF9
NFlying
Day6
FTIsland
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Shit i was going to put superm as a joke

um

mamamoo or mcnd?? idk lmao
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Seventeen or Ateez :jenniesmug:

I don't care if you bash them I've honestly always been so curious of your thoughts on their discographies lol.

Best Yunho 1 GIFs | Gfycat


Also I found it so exciting that I inspired this idea, I'm so proud of myself. :wonugl:

wiping tears | Trending Gifs
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seventeen or Ateez :jenniesmug:

I don't care if you bash them I've honestly always been so curious of your thoughts on their discographies lol.

Best Yunho 1 GIFs | Gfycat


Also I found it so exciting that I inspired this idea, I'm so proud of myself. :wonugl:

wiping tears | Trending Gifs
Thank you for reminding me to put Ateez on the list :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Loona, gfriend, Cherry Bullet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread