Well, I am a little under the weather (not COVIPD), so that could be doing it. But have you ever woken up at like 4:30 in the morning (or any time before dawn, for that matter lol) for no reason at all?
I wake up at 6 in the evening and go to bed at 10 in the morning so I guess you could say i'm up kinda late... speaking of that it's like an hour after my bedtime now probs gonna go soon if not now
i wake up at 4am-5am everyday i've had an irrational fear of being asleep for a long time and it caused me to have some sleeping issues ever since i was like 12 years old and i just gave up on fixing them so i just live with 4-5 hours of sleep everyday, usually it doesn't bother me that much
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.