Why am I enjoying SIX the musical so much... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just got into SIX yesterday and have been playing the West End soundtrack way too much since. The music is just so fun and the whole premise of the Musical is just everything.

It is made like a concert of the ex-wives of Henry VIII who are a girl group. Basically the lovely woman are singing catchy songs about who struggled more with the King. It’s just everything fun.


Here some songs:

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I absolutely love this musical!! The songs are so fun ^^
I KNOW RIGHT! I honestly don’t know which song is my fave
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I KNOW RIGHT! I honestly don’t know which song is my fave
Ex-Wives and All You Want to Do really slap for me but I like all of the songs :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ex-Wives and All You Want to Do really slap for me but I like all of the songs :sakUwu:
All You Want to Do is just :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread