Appreciation Why am I just now discovering this?! (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Another spooky bop to add to my playlist! :maheart: I’ve heard their other songs before but never really liked them too much, but this b-side makes me so excited for their future releases:excitedmarch:​
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Their power :lisalaugh:
or, I shouldn't say stan list exactly - more like the "getting to know better" section lol I just discovered them ffs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread