- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
My ults have done such an announcement; but the wait is long...or even just a release announcement T _ T
My ults have done such an announcement; but the wait is long...or even just a release announcement T _ T
it has been ages last time they released a single/albumThat would just make me suffer more T-T
I am waiting from the moment I started to follow them ... February 2019My ults have done such an announcement; but the wait is long...
-cry-it has been ages last time they released a single/album
If management is smart; they should be preparing for an album release.I am waiting from the moment I started to follow them ... February 2019
don't cry princess-cry-
I HOPE !!!!! LIKE FOR REAL !If management is smart; they should be preparing for an album release.
Maybe!~don't cry princess
btw maybe we'll have an announcement before their live on May 13th
As they postponed the live that was scheduled for tomorrowMaybe!~
I NEED INFORMATION!!!!As they postponed the live that was scheduled for tomorrow
that's the least thing they can do!
Apparently something is planned for tomorrow 19:00I NEED INFORMATION!!!!
nkjbhgvcfdrxesdtfyguApparently something is planned for tomorrow 19:00
AND YES ME TOO!!!! I WANT A NEW ALBUM
but I didn't understand their tweet lol so maybe I am wrong, we'll seenkjbhgvcfdrxesdtfygu
Maybeeeeeeebut I didn't understand their tweet lol so maybe I am wrong, we'll see
I'll make a thread about the announcementMaybeeeeeee
Please do!I'll make a thread about the announcement![]()
oooh but tomorrow is April's Fool day so
OH god. I forgot about thatoooh but tomorrow is April's Fool day so![]()