why am I suddenly into that again 😬 (1 Viewer)

yeji

ā§@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
cro ( a german rapper) released a new album and baby I am so into it :sj_weary: I didn’t enjoy the albums he released after his smash hit debut album but dang this one is so good. Especially his song Blessed with Capital Bra is such a bop



And the line
ā€œUnd deine Freundin, sie hƶrt Capi beim Sex​

Sie schreit nicht deinen Nam'n, sie schreit Capi sein'n Text, ahhā€ is so Captial Bra and fire for some reason :sj_weary:


I guess I will be more into Cro now again and Capital is still dope​
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Myco

yeji

ā§@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
the video could not be weirder but he is great!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

ā§@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread