why am I suddenly obsessed with... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
german youtube, jesus....

I just like crispyrob, smiley, dima, gewitter im Kopf, Joey's Jungle too much.

Especcially Rob and Joey are just so fun and I can't help liking thei vibes so much.

I never ever thought I would watch german youtubers :wimwim:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah same, occasionally when I'm really bored I look at the trends and see a rare german youtube video that looks like it has good content in it :wimwim:
thing is I have been watching them to no end.

Also Dima best boy since Die Außenseiter. Literally watched his videos back when him and Sascha did the russian KB Show skits lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he's still active? damn :nakypog:
yessss he even reached 2M recently. He lives with a bunch of youtubers. it's quite funny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well i hope its better than the Paul Brothers youtube house :wimwim:
it def is. I like all of the guys there and sandra is growing on me too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thats good, we dont need a redo of what the Paul Brothers did here in Germany too :wimwim:
I honestly doubt anyone could be as bad as them :wimwim:

you really should check them out. It was at the beginning weird seeing Dima cause the comedy used to be way way way different but I got used to it an have been starting using russian words more again too lollll
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I honestly doubt anyone could be as bad as them :wimwim:

you really should check them out. It was at the beginning weird seeing Dima cause the comedy used to be way way way different but I got used to it an have been starting using russian words more again too lollll
might as well do :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread