Why am I the best admin-nim you could wish for? (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's simple. I work hard so you could have fun.

I am in the Events Team as well, making sure all those events we're holding are going flawless (are you participating in album giveaway and perfect idol group creation?)
I actually participate in the forum as real me, not the Marko you previously met.
I engage with our users, making sure they have everything they need. I might even give @lighterxxx her emojis.
I obey my admin-nim @Taeyeon as well.
Moderators worship me for being the best leader.
I am cute.
Also, I am unbiased and I will delete content that is not supposed to be here lightning speed.
Did I mention I'm cute?



a dare...

1542071957676.png
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually participate in the forum as real me, not the Marko you previously met.
yea i can't believe you used some face from grindr on akp as ur dp:llama_sniffle:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I cannot give you a custom title, you need to win.
Will you tag me when you announce the competition?:yolk:
So that I can annihilate anyone who dares challenge me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread