- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
They are always... so... headache inducing to deal with!
SO MANY DAMN RULES YOU CAN BREAK! IT'S INSANE!
WHY can I make my name into smth that will get me demoted? WHY CAN I DO IT?
WHY can I comment under things I am not allowed to comment under? WHY!!???
WHY is applying to level up such a nightmare
Why is trying to understand ANYTHING to do with it just so... IMPOSSIBLE!
And just when I chew through all I gotta do to get leveled up... I find out I won't be able to do it rn, bcs my connection to the site is not secure...
I'll try again on phone later...
SO MANY DAMN RULES YOU CAN BREAK! IT'S INSANE!
WHY can I make my name into smth that will get me demoted? WHY CAN I DO IT?
WHY can I comment under things I am not allowed to comment under? WHY!!???
WHY is applying to level up such a nightmare
Why is trying to understand ANYTHING to do with it just so... IMPOSSIBLE!
And just when I chew through all I gotta do to get leveled up... I find out I won't be able to do it rn, bcs my connection to the site is not secure...
I'll try again on phone later...