- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
well I live in Switzerland, that might be why but really why not FRENCH??? is that too much to ask for?idkask a german speaker to translate for you, jen is german
![]()
next time it will be in Spanish or Italian... It already happenedDuolingo bird gonna come after you soon
I never got English and Japanese ... so oddI get spanish sometimes
Spotify is weird
It's probably based on locationI never got English and Japanese ... so odd![]()
Deutsch ist schwer, aber ich habe es in der Schule gelernt.I put my things in Mandarin for my phone and I get alot of ads.
Your FBI agent is probably trying to tell you what language you should be studying next.
Quartine is the perfect time to learn a new language. There is now no excuse to not learn German.
Tu's einfach
Tu's einfach
my premium is over ...No ads, on that Premium shiz![]()
I will maybe try to get it tomorrow
Enjoy the German ads then![]()