- Joined
- 25 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,009
- Reactions Received
- 3,554
- Location
- SHINee Academy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
you know fun fact i didn't remember making the spanking threadI FEEL SO BAD FOR LAUGHING BUT LIKE KJLGKGJRKLS
STOP THIS JUST GAVE ME WAR FLASHBACKS TO YOUR SPANKING THREAD
Wh...Why are you telling me this?you know fun fact i didn't remember making the spanking thread
then you went on about my weirdness for spanking butts
which is nothing compared to my desire for nipples and navels
i have no reason to not tell you thisWh...Why are you telling me this?
THEN STOPi have no reason to not tell you this
im proud@Chahee WE MADE IT TO THE SECOND PAGE!!!
omg lemme tell y'all something embarrassing that happened to me in middle school @itzybitzyblink @Chahee @Ems
So my friend had duct tape with a mac n' cheese pattern on it and I wanted to decorate my binder with it, but instead of saying "Can you pass me the duct tape please?" I yelled out "CAN YOU PASS ME THE DICK TAPE PLEASE?" in front of the entire class![]()
Oh, it's not rare for that to happen with students in my work@shineesmascot @Chahee @Ems
On Tuesday I forgot my calculator for my math final and I had to scramble around the school having a heart attack trying to find one
I found one but got to my finals late af![]()
Well I see my name there, so I changed destinyFar from dead honey.
![]()
![]()
I once called a female teacher my dad before so at this point God is just making a mockery out of me
That's the modern version of calling the teacher Mom
It was, and it didn't help that my friends were busting out laughing at me during the silenceOof the awkward silence would’ve been deadly![]()
Press f to pay respects@shineesmascot @Chahee @Ems
On Tuesday I forgot my calculator for my math final and I had to scramble around the school having a heart attack trying to find one
I found one but got to my finals late af![]()
@Chahee IS CLIMBING UP THE CHARTS3 PAGES![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
BECAUSE YOU'RE MY DESTINYWell I see my name there, so I changed destiny
your DP made me jump back a bit lkdfjlkewIdk yet![]()
I'd reply to your Wonbinnie threads~To answer op's question - I don't think I'm allowed to spam threads. I would do so in a heartbeat about Woobin, but barely anyone know him, and it'll flop in a heart beat.
Sadness.
Kim lip approvesBECAUSE YOU'RE MY DESTINY
![]()
I - I couldn't stop myself.
![]()
People are all out of thread ideas. The repetitive threads like 'where are you from', 'what is your favourite food' get boring after a while.Let's discuss.