COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Why are some people like this? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
BTS had their last Europe concert tonight, in Paris and at some point Jungkook went down the stage and tried to reach to a girl in a wheelchair. But some crazy persons mobbed him...

That's not ok, he's a PERSON first of all, he deserves respect and AIR. He's too precious for some persons

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lowkey felt like being trampled myself seeing all those girls running towards him in such a closed off space
ikr... it's scary and disgusting
he was a sweeteart to o down the stage to check on a fan, but some 343%$% felt the urge to act like desperates. How they can call themselves fans if they put his safety in danger?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Im 50/50 on this

If he knew she was there and was planning to do this he shud of prewarned secruity so they could protect him

or he shud asked for someone to bring her closer...

Or B

he shudnt of done it at all...

we all know fans are crazy
sorry but youtuber fans run after youtubers...
he literally jumped into the audience some these fans prob didnt think at all...

NO IM NOT SAYING WHAT THE FANS DID WAS OK...

but im saying he knows how big they are and i could tell u this would happen no matter who the group was

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
that's how they rescued him

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah... that's not right man. some fans and this doesn't count just towards kpop can be very obsessive.. especially the young ones. but if i was in his place i'd personally feel very annoyed with those fans for doing something like that.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Im 50/50 on this

If he knew she was there and was planning to do this he shud of prewarned secruity so they could protect him

or he shud asked for someone to bring her closer...

Or B

he shudnt of done it at all...

we all know fans are crazy
sorry but youtuber fans run after youtubers...
he literally jumped into the audience some these fans prob didnt think at all...

NO IM NOT SAYING WHAT THE FANS DID WAS OK...

but im saying he knows how big they are and i could tell u this would happen no matter who the group was
True, but maybe he trusted some 'fans' too much. He is a sweetheart xD and we don't know the context, maybe he pointed to that girl or something before jumping

Reactions Received
KS Coins
True, but maybe he trusted some 'fans' too much. He is a sweetheart xD and we don't know the context, maybe he pointed to that girl or something before jumping
but at the end of the day
he is jumping into the standing audience... the people who paid stupid amount to be there...
He risked the person in the wheelchair safety not just his own..
He has a microphone and could of asked fans to stand back

Im not annoyed at jungkook im just saying in this situation he didnt just put his own life at risk he put the fans not just the girl in the wheel chair the ones who didnt run at him as well..
If jungkook jumped in my direction when i didnt expect it even though he isnt my bias and im not a crazy fan im sure id freak out cause it not often that a idol jumps towards u

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
bunnie/lullet
Pronouns
she/her
Thank god he's okay, this was very dangerous and I hope to god Kook or any of the other members never attempt this again. I really don't understand why some fans lose all logic and turn rabid when they see celebrities up close. They are human and deserve space & boundaries. This could have been a lovely moment but those fans losing control made it the opposite of that.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
but at the end of the day
he is jumping into the standing audience... the people who paid stupid amount to be there...
He risked the person in the wheelchair safety not just his own..
He has a microphone and could of asked fans to stand back

Im not annoyed at jungkook im just saying in this situation he didnt just put his own life at risk he put the fans not just the girl in the wheel chair the ones who didnt run at him as well..
If jungkook jumped in my direction when i didnt expect it even though he isnt my bias and im not a crazy fan im sure id freak out cause it not often that a idol jumps towards u
once again, we don't know the context, maybe he said something, or he pointed toward that girl in the wheelchair
he is my bias, but he needs space and respect lol, so I'd think twice

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
This is why I dislike certain parts of our fandom. Smh :nekosweat:

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I hate seeing those sort of videos, BTS and every other artist are just people who need their own personal space and respect. Jungkook probably wanted to make that moment special for the fan. I'm just glad nobody was injured.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don’t know why people feel the need to touch their idol so much. It’s baffling. Give him so space.
exactly... how would they feel if random strangers would touch them? and ew, some are even proud of what they did :|

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Just like the NCT situation with their bus. They were shamelessly posting about how they harassed theirs idols.
I don't know about this one, but harassing the idols like this is not ok. They are humans, not objects and being a fan implies respecting them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread