Why are we here just to suffer? (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It just makes me think of one of the quote I hate the most

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”.
Aristotle

I accepted long ago that happiness isn’t for everyone. Some are lost souls whom never gonna achieve it. Doesn’t it mean that my life serves no purpose? I feel better letting go of that guilt of not being capable of the simplest thing in life. We aren’t all born to be happy. Some will suffer all their life no matter how hard they try. That’s the gist of it.


Sorry for my rant.😢
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread