Why can’t amusement parks spend more for shaded areas >.> (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,455
Reactions Received
75,525
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,367
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I’m looking at you Universal >.>
a lot of these ride have long lines and large areas waiting in line without shade.
INVEST IN GIANT UMBRELLAS!!!!
y’all literally suck the money out of us.​
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,455
Reactions Received
75,525
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,367
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
No but fr because even when I went to Mote Marine which was relatively shaded/enclosed they had fans up that also sprayed a mist of water and it was SO nice to relax under the Florida heat
UNIVERSAL
LEARN SOMETHING
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Unless there's a Profit to be made by probably charging people for standing, in their eyes, there is no point in investing to create them.
I'm guessing.

I'm just joking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread