-open two KPS front page tabs? lol I need to go to bed... jaljayo, y'all!
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,162 Reactions Received 46,820 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,344 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 6 April 2022 #1 -open two KPS front page tabs? lol I need to go to bed... jaljayo, y'all!
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 6 April 2022 #2 Sometimes I’ll have up to 3 KS pages open, no idea why. Usually easier for cards but sometimes it makes no sense why
Sometimes I’ll have up to 3 KS pages open, no idea why. Usually easier for cards but sometimes it makes no sense why
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 6 April 2022 #3 I’ll open multiple tabs for each section sometimes, g’night!