Why did I open (2 Viewers)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Social media to see Blinks blaming each other, saying that they must be Solo Stans because they " stopped streaming GO" ... They only think they're Solo Stans because BP didn't enter Spotify Top hits
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I kind of hate the side of fandom that is like "you must incessantly stream even music you don't like or else you are a bad fan." :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveforYe_na
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Yes, because even though Blinks don't say it, a lot of them didn't like GO, but of course being a Blink for 9 years now I know that as a BLINK you cant share your opinions online, the toxic Blinks will tear you apart
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Maybe because people don’t want to stream something they don’t like, or they have lives :wimwim:
Yes, when people ask me to stream a playlist with 500 songs and 400 of them is the same song?? No, I will not listen to a playlist for 8 hours out of my day leave me alone :pinksunoo:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, when people ask me to stream a playlist with 500 songs and 400 of them is the same song?? No, I will not listen to a playlist for 8 hours out of my day leave me alone :pinksunoo:
That is ridiculous! :headhurt: Nah we are students, working people, are caretakers, and/or have other responsibilities and can’t spend every second streaming
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
That is ridiculous! :headhurt: Nah we are students, working people, are caretakers, and/or have other responsibilities and can’t spend every second streaming
Yes :pepecry1: I have never mass streamed in my life
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
3 March 2026
Messages
21
Reactions Received
15
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7
Fandom
3simps
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He him
Ship
Hi I hate that it really sucks cause most people have lives outsi of stream
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I kind of hate the side of fandom that is like "you must incessantly stream even music you don't like or else you are a bad fan." :susPepe:
If I dont like it, I might never play it again :ilovebread: and thats fine:pandaleave:Idk how its expected that a group will ALWAYS satisfy EVERY fans exact tastes? :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I did back when I was an ARMY because I was led to believe that I would be a fake fan if I didn’t :coronawimwim:
I think I did this one time this year and it was for a GA but also because I could just leave my laptop sitting while playing the music
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
If I dont like it, I might never play it again :ilovebread: and thats fine:pandaleave:Idk how its expected that a group will ALWAYS satisfy EVERY fans exact tastes? :wimwim:
100% If I try to force myself to like music I don't like, I'm far more likely to make myself dislike the group TBH.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
100% If I try to force myself to like music I don't like, I'm far more likely to make myself dislike the group TBH.
Exactly, its just stupid fans :breadbonk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread