Appreciation WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS MAN (i need to invest into 2pm now) (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,822
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have any recommendations bc I don't listen to them, but OMG with his good looks, maybe I should??? What position is he in?
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I don't have any recommendations bc I don't listen to them, but OMG with his good looks, maybe I should??? What position is he in?
i dont know yet, i was watching an old kdrama last night and i became obsessed so here i am LMAO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread