Appreciation WHY DID NOBODY INFORM ME OF THIS! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Why did NOBODY tell me that MY BABY Zhou Zhennan was on the chinese produce show? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME! I knew the show was going on, but never really bothered to check the people there... WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME I NEED TO WATCH THE SHOW LIKE RIGHT NOW!

Him and Samuel are my babies and I love them... Excuse me while I go watch all the episodes of Produce Camp in one night...
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I had heard rumors he was but I never knew for sure
This is tragic, he is so perfect and amazing and he has SUCH an amazing voice!
I am hurt and in pain and in every other imaginable form of agony!




He is the center in this one... The one who starts the song!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread