All I can do is prayThe side effects of forum growth:hmm:
All I can do is prayThe side effects of forum growth:hmm:
I'm LIVING for your sig Yoda! That Billboard photo shoot was EVERYTHING!The song wasn't public friendly ig.
Well tbh I don't what is considered "public friendly" anymore because I'm thought Sunrise was "public friendly" but even that is underperforming right now. The Korean public is very hard to decipher. When we expect them to zig, they zag.
What app is this?They are doing fine tho?
They charted better today than yesterday..
What are people expecting? #1 in all charts for a month?
![]()
MelonWhat app is this?
How do I find that graph? I can only see current position.Melon
hmm... can't find it either. I just too it from a comment on melon xD.How do I find that graph? I can only see current position.
sigh maybe you gotta be logged inhmm... can't find it either. I just too it from a comment on melon xD.
Haha thanks! I'm living for it too ^^I'm LIVING for your sig Yoda! That Billboard photo shoot was EVERYTHING!
found it. its actually another site.sigh maybe you gotta be logged in
Thank you so much!