Why did they even bother -.- (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I sent my uni an important email about my course and timetable on December 28 last year and they replied to me today saying that they'll respond to my email within the next 2-3 weeks. School starts about 3 weeks later. I need an answer before school starts so I can adjust my timetable. And why did they even bother telling me they'll reply 2-3 weeks later. They should have just left me hanging. I am beyond frustrated right now.

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Maybe it's automatic message? But I feel you, my university as well as many agencies expect you to know everything and be fast and follow deadlines, but when you ask them something important it takes weeks before you get answer ^^; I'm just waiting email from student coordinator from my uni and it has been soon two weeks.. i even sent the email again couple days ago to her..
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe it's automatic message? But I feel you, my university as well as many agencies expect you to know everything and be fast and follow deadlines, but when you ask them something important it takes weeks before you get answer ^^; I'm just waiting email from student coordinator from my uni and it has been soon two weeks.. i even sent the email again couple days ago to her..
It's pretty random of them to send an automated response almost 6 weeks after I first sent the email to them though... :/
I just hope they don't actually wait until the last week of the holidays. I really need the answer asap. I don't want to leave it to the last minute T_T I hope you receive an answer from your coordinator asap too!
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
They should improve on resolving issues such as this quickly, this is usually the main problem with private institutions or government run institutions which are not bound by a set of laws under the education ministry, an audit should be conducted every couple of months so situations such as this do not happen, students are customers too in a way, they are the lifeline of the the school.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread