- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
well she is a member of 22/7 who is a group I follow but I don't remember if I was already following Sally Amaki's channelyou have search too many french videos xd
makes sense then, suggestions can be quite widely around subjects you have searched for- or even what others who have seen certain videos you have been watching are watchingwell she is a member of 22/7 who is a group I follow but I don't remember if I was already following Sally Amaki's channel
that video is really weirdmakes sense then, suggestions can be quite widely around subjects you have searched for- or even what others who have seen certain videos you have been watching are watching