Like bruh
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 November 2021 #1 Like bruh Reactions: Abeamus, Chilly, Wingfrost and 2 others
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,476 Reactions Received 41,093 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,144 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 18 November 2021 #2 She is beautiful, as always. Reactions: ADORA
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 18 November 2021 #3 she's always pretty Reactions: ADORA
nekolecrimson Gay Goth Sparkle Princess . Joined 17 November 2021 Messages 2,708 Reactions Received 2,985 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,688 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns She/They Ship @Horizonshard 18 November 2021 #4 idk but I wish I could be that effortlessly pretty Reactions: ADORA
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 18 November 2021 #5 She looked stunning in the MV Reactions: ADORA
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 November 2021 #6 allia_lov said: idk but I wish I could be that effortlessly pretty Click to expand... I know right Reactions: nekolecrimson
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,301 Reactions Received 76,676 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,120 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 19 November 2021 #7 Thank her stylist for allowing her full beauty to shine I guess