Why do girl groups lack different hairstyles (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
They always seem to always miss out on millions of hairstyles
specially on groups with 5+ members there so much you can do to girls hair why are they not doing more hairstyles
[these pics i use for my neices hair + more so thats why not adults]
10515
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think part of it is how much time it takes to style.

When going to shows they have to be quick so they'll stick with simple stuff. Even mvs because a lot of kpop mvs seem to be shot in a sort amount of time so they don't have much time to style hair

Though it would be cool to see more styles
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think part of it is how much time it takes to style.

When going to shows they have to be quick so they'll stick with simple stuff. Even mvs because a lot of kpop mvs seem to be shot in a sort amount of time so they don't have much time to style hair

Though it would be cool to see more styles
seems a shame when male groups do go all out and girls not so much
10516 10517 10518 10519
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
it probably just takes a long time + it might fall apart especially since they're always dancing and moving around.
all the hairstyles for most part are for cheer leading.. were girls do flips etc i think it will stay still...
and time wise it doesnt take 2 hours maybe 1 if they being extra with details
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I always feel girls hair take longer to do and it’s easier to mess up their hair
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Have you ever noticed how, even in groups that do a lot of killer choreo, the hair flips and swishes are kind of integral or used a lot? Unfortunately I think great styles like the above would hinder that. Some have had different braided styles, different curled styles, different layered ponytails etc but....generally they keep simple styles and accentuate the facials and the fashion.

As much as I'd love to see more styles in the hair, I think what they're doing works well.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh! I found some examples by the way of where different hair styles have been worn by the girls in Kpop :llama_lovely:






 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
As much as I'd love to see more styles in the hair, I think what they're doing works well.
This is probably one of the biggest reasons aside from time why they won't try anything new. Why fix something that wasn't broken in the first place?

or their hair is already so damaged and fragile from the amount of dyeing that they'll fall off if people touch them lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think part of it is how much time it takes to style.

When going to shows they have to be quick so they'll stick with simple stuff. Even mvs because a lot of kpop mvs seem to be shot in a sort amount of time so they don't have much time to style hair

Though it would be cool to see more styles
Also, groups are larger nowadays and the trend is to look 'natural'
Ahh, I miss those good old times...
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean 2nd gen hairstyles will definitely be criticized nowadays since everyone just dyes their hair in a random color from the rainbow or something.


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread