- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles youππ₯
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Since October last year yeabe honest, have you been away for a while?
Also hiiii![]()
oh no, what happend?Since October last year yea
Haii![]()
Just wasn't online as much then I just stopped being online :(oh no, what happend?
glad you are back!![]()
Heyyy Wana, how have you been lol?Haii rikai!!!!![]()
Pretty good got foot surgery about a month ago TTHeyyy Wana, how have you been lol?![]()
Just listening to a band I like.Pretty good hbu?
CoolJust listening to a band I like.
Ohh what happened to your foot?Pretty good got foot surgery about a month ago TT
Hbu?? How are u doing?
I stepped on a piece of glassOhh what happened to your foot?
I'm good too, but it's funny because my foot hurts a lot lol
That sounds super painful, was it really big?I stepped on a piece of glass
It was painful but it was like 5 inches bigThat sounds super painful, was it really big?