Well yea 160 notificationswell I mean if you were gone since October lol
that's a lot of notifications!!!
I was gone for over the Xmas/new year's break and I had like 60 and that took me like 1/2 day to get through all of itWell yea 160 notifications
November or October maybe?I was gone for over the Xmas/new year's break and I had like 60 and that took me like 1/2 day to get through all of it
how long did it take you my friend?
sorry I meant how long did it take you to go through all your notifications lolNovember or October maybe?
WHATTIt was painful but it was like 5 inches big
this sentence could very problematic taken out of context lolIt was painful but it was like 5 inches big
I see what you meanthis sentence could very problematic taken out of context lol
Oh like 5 minsorry I meant how long did it take you to go through all your notifications lol
5 min???? to go through all of them???Oh like 5 min
how is your foot btw?I see what you mean![]()
![]()
It's fine now!!5 min???? to go through all of them???
damn that's fast
how is your foot btw?
well then welcome back to KPS and don't be a strangerIt's fine now!!
And yea lol
I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE GLASS πI meant the incision![]()
Naur lmaoI THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE GLASS π