Why do i ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,401
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I do this as well lol, like I read some of a book and then I catch up with it like 2 months later
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Idk you may like it but not enough to finish?
could be... sometimes i give up after a few pages, which is so stupid, i should give it a chance
me with kdramas smh
noooo i wanted to start one XD
I do this as well lol, like I read some of a book and then I catch up with it like 2 months later
if i only i caught up too TT
seems like its not that good after all? or u just get distracted easily
i hope it's the latter
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread