- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
When everyone is "Offline" but not actually offline?
Why?
Why?
It's not the time to play Naruto.Special hidden ninja skills
You're probably the only one among my friends who is Lel.I mean I'm always online, idk
Mines the opposite of whats in the OP, mine says I'm online even if I'm not lol.
At least, you're actually offline.Stan jisoo pls
Really joyous, isn't it?At least, you're actually offline.![]()
Very joyous that you leave us in the dark like that, alone for us to fend for ourselves.Really joyous, isn't it?
Stan jisoo.
And you call @Jungkook overdramatic.Very joyous that you leave us in the dark like that, alone for us to fend for ourselves.
![]()
That wasn't overdramatic, that was condensed truth.And you call @Jungkook overdramatic.![]()
Sure boi.That wasn't overdramatic, that was condensed truth.
Stop hurting my feelings like that. :llama_sniffle:
like condensed milk?That wasn't overdramatic, that was condensed truth.
Stop hurting my feelings like that. :llama_sniffle:
:llama_sniffle:like condensed milk?
When is the appropriate time??!!It's not the time to play Naruto.![]()
Never. Naruto sucks.When is the appropriate time??!!
Hahaha I never seen it personallyNever. Naruto sucks.![]()