- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
This>>>I don't cry really
Damn, i think you're a pretty cool person.because of the person that I am
Oh wow... thats cooli have an ability to cry on command. i try not to use it though![]()
well, keep thinking that, thank you, but you don´t know me very well :D. things will change :)Damn, i think you're a pretty cool person.
Okay.well, keep thinking that, thank you, but you don´t know me very well :D. things will change :)
The only sad movie i can cry to is Princess and the frogI cry when I watch a sad movie or when I'm really frustrated
elaborate on this, please?Okay.
If you're going to be bad person... then why stay?
I never found someone who actually happy criesI cry a lot and pretty easily and it's for a lot of reasons, being frustrated, getting hurt, being happy, being sad etc etc
I actually could do it pretty easily, especially when it comes to kpop or my catI never found someone who actually happy cries
Like your kind of saying... "You dont know me well and i seem cool now but i will be bad and angry later"elaborate on this, please?
Oh you have a cat?I actually could do it pretty easily, especially when it comes to kpop or my cat
to talk to me or not is everyone´s own personal choice. the fact I am a bad person is a warning not to have too high expectations. maybe the reason why I´m a bad person is exactly that? a good person would leave ... a bad one staysLike your kind of saying... "You dont know me well and i seem cool now but i will be bad and angry later"
So if your saying something to make me infer you will become bad then why not leave here... because if your bad then no one will want to talk to you. So thats why you should stay cool
i have cried over kpop sometimes, people definitely should know i am emotionally attached to it hahaOh you have a cat?
Thats cool!
But the only time i cried over kpop was when soojin left, i never really cried after that much at all or before that.
Except for when i was a baby
But thats cool you have a cat! I used to have a cat![]()
RIP brekkerto talk to me or not is everyone´s own personal choice. the fact I am a bad person is a warning not to have too high expectations. maybe the reason why I´m a bad person is exactly that? a good person would leave ... a bad one stays