Sensitive Why do you cry? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i cry because i feel very strongly about a lot of things and crying sometimes is the only way I can get it out, even if I hate to cry
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll
Joined
6 August 2021
Messages
294
Reactions Received
508
Location
Ƭ𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫'𝔰 ω𝔦𝔣𝔢 ♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I tend to cry easy at very sweet romantic moments in RL, and on TV. I cry when Taemin does Anything... literally.. I became a huge crybaby since loving him. It's either bc I'm extremely happy/excited, I'm proud of him, He posted something, I am opening up merch of his, Bc I miss him, anything literally.. lol. its all a mix of emotions mostly good ones though. I just love him very much.

I don't always cry when I get hurt, it would have to be really bad for me to cry, I cry sometimes when other people cry if I feel their pain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread