Why do you like to appear offline? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Just curious. Seeing so many hiding their online status, share your reasons here :umjicry:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I generally don't here, but on Discord and other chatting apps I do - mostly because I'm really awkward and bad at talking, and I have some friends from different venues that will chat it up every time they see me online. I don't want to make them feel like I'm ignoring them when I either don't reply or take forever to reply - I'm just not a very chatty person.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I generally don't here, but on Discord and other chatting apps I do - mostly because I'm really awkward and bad at talking, and I have some friends from different venues that will chat it up every time they see me online. I don't want to make them feel like I'm ignoring them when I either don't reply or take forever to reply - I'm just not a very chatty person.
Since i am a admin i can see so many people appearing offline, idk whether i should say hi cause i want to respect their privacy. Its killing me ughh :yolk:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't here, but I another forum I had cause I don't always want people bothering me- or more like getting ideas of me ignoring them cause I might seem online, but I just have the site up on another browser or I have it open on my PC while doing sth around the house ^^;
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Since i am a admin i can see so many people appearing offline, idk whether i should say hi cause i want to respect their privacy. Its killing me ughh :yolk:
You're so cute :sakUwu:
 
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
327
Reactions Received
394
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
on another forum i did it because it also automatically shows what you’re looking at if youre online and i was so paranoid lmao

on discord i do it to avoid conversation lol/i forget to change it to online

here i dont think i care as much, probably bc you have the option to show what you’re viewing to others :o
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I don't hide here but lurk a lot; I've suspected our dark overlord Nayeon has/had this power from the quick likes she gives sometimes but I believe she's a benevolent n fair Overlord. All hail Nayeon for her hard work n prudence.

Also she created such a friendly n welcoming forum. (Anyway I'm sure all admins of forums can do the same, just tat I trust the owner/admins here.) but I also don't think I hv much to hide here. (Do I?)
[Maybe how much time I spend here only.] {I can see how much time another user spends here but idk how to see my own unless I log out, I think}
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Because I don't want people to know who jobless I truly am :pepeslippy:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I do it cause sometimes I will just wanna browse and don't feel like responding but i'll have the intention of getting back to things later.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don’t do it here. I did it on that other forum because I felt like it was no ones business to know when I was online or what thread I was looking at. I didn’t want to be accused of “always lurking” again either so I turned it off.

On discord I usually turn it off when I’m going to bed or when I want to avoid talking to someone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I don’t do it here. I did it on that other forum because I felt like it was no ones business to know when I was online or what thread I was looking at. I didn’t want to be accused of “always lurking” again either so I turned it off.

On discord I usually turn it off when I’m going to bed or when I want to avoid talking to someone.
Yeah i understand, though on kpopsource my phone is busy as hell cause of the push notifications from the forum, literally hundreds of messages and notifications everyday.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread