Why does my room have to be so cold (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like when I walk through the door there’s a noticeable temperature dip when entering my room, and I get cold easily already. I need to huddle under a blanket when I’m my room but I’m fine elsewhere :irenecrazy:
 

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
Like when I walk through the door there’s a noticeable temperature dip when entering my room, and I get cold easily already. I need to huddle under a blanket when I’m my room but I’m fine elsewhere :irenecrazy:
@Nina you’re channeling cold air to so many ppl lol xD
First me and now vik :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,400
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
@Nina you’re channeling cold air to so many ppl lol xD
First me and now vik :lisalaugh:
im innocent
its october in nyc and it's hot
maybe that'll channel the warm for you guys XD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread