VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 22 July 2020 #1 Reactions: OnlyCalB, Willow, Baechu and 3 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 22 July 2020 #2 I love her sm ngl, I wasn’t feeling Neon that much but I like her newer releases so much more Might stan after her next comeback if I like it Reactions: OnlyCalB, Willow, Baechu and 2 others
I love her sm ngl, I wasn’t feeling Neon that much but I like her newer releases so much more Might stan after her next comeback if I like it
Baechu 레드벨벳 . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,802 Reactions Received 44,544 Location KWANGYA Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @BaeJoohyun Wreck @SonSeungwan 22 July 2020 #3 Even me, a flop hardcore reveluv knows about her!! Loved her since neon. AND CITY POP IS SUCH A VIBE Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 22 July 2020 #4 I will try the album today Reactions: OnlyCalB