Why does "The Legend of Korra" have such a bad reputation? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I recently finished The Legend of Korra and absolutely loved it!
I heard before that people were really disappointed by it and while watching it I couldnt understand why.

The only thing that annoyed me a bit was how much romance or rather how fast the romance/love interests developed in the story which was way too rushed.

But besides that I loved all of the new characters & returning ones, altho a bit older :sanapray:
I liked the villains and all of the fights were great. I loved each Book and I'm glad that Korra already mastered 3 Elements and we didn't go through yet another Avatar having to learn all 4.

I also love the inclusion of a more modern time, it really added a lot more depth to the world imo. All the new types of bending, metal bending, lava bending etc. were really awesome to see as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread