- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I've been doomed from the start
Everything around me falls apart
So quickly, always end up with a broken heart
Even Tylenol can't fix me
Unless it's mixed with whiskey
I ain't even sad, I'm just bored
Nothing can excite me anymore like you used to
Hollywood has lost all its allure
Used to be so pretty
Now it's just a city
All of these people and all of their friends
Look so good together and I don't fit in
'Cause they're picture perfect
And I'm on the end
Crop me out the photo so they can pretend
Like I don't exist
Like I don't exist
Don't exist
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
No
When I feel good it never lasts
That's why you can find me living in the past if you need me
Everybody says this shit will pass
I say it won't, they don't believe me
Just tell me to deep breathe
Falling apart
Don't know what to do, what to do
Looking for someone to save me, I don't know who
I don't know who
All of these people and all of their friends
Look so good together and I don't fit in
'Cause they're picture perfect
And I'm on the end
Crop me out the photo so they can pretend
Like I don't exist
Like I don't exist
Don't exist
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
No
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
It's hard to tell when I can't feel a fucking thing
All of these people and all of their friends
Look so good together and I don't fit in
'Cause they're picture perfect
And I'm on the end
Crop me out the photo so they can pretend
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
Don't exist
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
No
Am I even real?
Übersetzen in: Deutsch
Everything around me falls apart
So quickly, always end up with a broken heart
Even Tylenol can't fix me
Unless it's mixed with whiskey
I ain't even sad, I'm just bored
Nothing can excite me anymore like you used to
Hollywood has lost all its allure
Used to be so pretty
Now it's just a city
All of these people and all of their friends
Look so good together and I don't fit in
'Cause they're picture perfect
And I'm on the end
Crop me out the photo so they can pretend
Like I don't exist
Like I don't exist
Don't exist
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
No
When I feel good it never lasts
That's why you can find me living in the past if you need me
Everybody says this shit will pass
I say it won't, they don't believe me
Just tell me to deep breathe
Falling apart
Don't know what to do, what to do
Looking for someone to save me, I don't know who
I don't know who
All of these people and all of their friends
Look so good together and I don't fit in
'Cause they're picture perfect
And I'm on the end
Crop me out the photo so they can pretend
Like I don't exist
Like I don't exist
Don't exist
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
No
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
Am I even real?
It's hard to tell when I can't feel a fucking thing
All of these people and all of their friends
Look so good together and I don't fit in
'Cause they're picture perfect
And I'm on the end
Crop me out the photo so they can pretend
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
Don't exist
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
No
Am I even real?
Übersetzen in: Deutsch
Olivia O'Brien is a mood for me and oof she is literally so relatable to me on a way that is similar to Halsey.