Why doesn't america have any halloween songs? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Meanwhile japan-
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,197
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
What do you mean? There are tons of American Halloween songs.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
What do you mean? There are tons of American Halloween songs.
I know monster mash and this is halloween
that's all i've heard
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,197
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I know monster mash and this is halloween
that's all i've heard
Not to show my age here, but Halloween parties basically had required Halloween CDs that had to be played. Just did a quick search on Spotify and here's a nearly 7 hour playlist:


America kinda overdoes Halloween lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Not to show my age here, but Halloween parties basically had required Halloween CDs that had to be played. Just did a quick search on Spotify and here's a nearly 7 hour playlist:


America kinda overdoes Halloween lol.
I mean, I've seen Halloween parties on TV (nobody really throws them around me and much less would I be invited to one if they did) and out of all the ones i've seen, the only one that's actually played Halloween music is Rosanne and they played the monster mash. all the others i've seen have usually played hiphop music w/o lyrics. I've never really known that much lol :haylul:

OH WAIT- I listened to that playlist last year. I didn'tlisten to it for long though, tbh it kinda seemed to mainly be a mix of Halloween songs + creepy songs that have nothing to do w Halloween (ex. mother knows best)
and they also have dead girl walking (awesome song don't get me wrong) and that has nothing do with it-


also-
my mistake
I know another one
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
o.o How dare-eth you sleep on this masterpiece.
I buried that song six feet under 5 years ago. pun intended
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread