Why don't many people like Dreamcatcher's song 'Which a Star'? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I like this song :susPepe: But I can't say it is on my faves list from Dreamcatcher
Well it depends on how many faves you have :haylul:
But seriously, when I first listened to it, I couldn't stop listening to it and was my favourite song on the Escape the Era album at the time and probably still is although, I love Mayday too.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well it depends on how many faves you have :haylul:
But seriously, when I first listened to it, I couldn't stop listening to it and was my favourite song on the Escape the Era album at the time and probably still is although, I love Mayday too.
I have like fifteen songs on my list :susPepe:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Hey now...that's too many to not have Which a Star on that list :nayeonisdone::pikagun:
I like almost all their songs :umjicry:
imao only NEO JAPONISM and Dreamcatcher have excellent songs, and no bad songs :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I like almost all their songs :umjicry:
imao only NEO JAPONISM and Dreamcatcher have excellent songs, and no bad songs :lisalaugh:
Me too, there is about 3 songs I'm not that fond off but other than that I like the whole discography.

I agree, even if you don't like a song, it doesn't mean it's a bad song as other people may love it, like Wonderland and Scar for example, I don't like those two songs from Dreamcatcher, but I know that other people love them.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Eh, I like Dreamcatcher for their rock stuff and great vocals during that stuff, this is girly and meh vocaly.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really love it. not my top bsides of theirs but I for sure enoy listening to it
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread