Audio Why Don't We - Fallin' (Adrenaline) [AB6IX Remix] (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh damn... this really hits the spot. They managed to pull it off quite well. I still like the original more but Daehwi is pretty good in this song.

Woojin rap is fucking legendary :jisoosmh: It goes really well with the song damnnn.



@ABNEW​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It sounds pretty good, I like their vocals a lot but it sounds kinda off, the lyrics )especially the very first line). Like when there's a Japanese version of a Korean song, it doesn't fit quite right, hope that makes sense lol
Yea I felt the same, that's mostly why I found the original to be better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread