- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
apparently now 😳Since when do they play instruments?
they really did but we stan 😤I guess they pulled a Wonder Girls, huh?
Why Don't We have some bops but I've just never really connected to them whenever I've watched their music videos, it looks like they've had a major glow up and maturing process since I last saw them so I'll have to keep an eye out for their next album.they really did but we stan 😤
i think ever since come to brazil came out they started maturingWhy Don't We have some bops but I've just never really connected to them whenever I've watched their music videos, it looks like they've had a major glow up and maturing process since I last saw them so I'll have to keep an eye out for their next album.
I noticed as well! The visuals POPPED in this MV be still my kokoro.Is it just me or did they all get A LOT HOTTER all of a sudden?![]()
All tea no shade but never really thought they were that good looking before but now they could all get it!I noticed as well! The visuals POPPED in this MV be still my kokoro.