Appreciation Why don’t you ship Taejin (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
When the sexual tension in this photo is SO STRONG
30730
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
WHY STICK TO ONE SHIP WHEN YOU CAN HAVE MILLIONS :umwhat:
I can mix and match any ship but NAMJIN IS NAMJIN i.e meant to be shipped with each other only.

Lol kidding maybe not
The tension in those pics tho :sj_weary:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I can mix and match any ship but NAMJIN IS NAMJIN i.e meant to be shipped with each other only.

Lol kidding maybe not
The tension in those pics tho :sj_weary:
Namjin is a lovely ship but ???? Hello? Taejin are here too!!!!
Taejin should be loved by way more people
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Because of Namjin en Taekook :welp:
Fine, ship namjin to hell and back but TAEKOOK IS LITERALLY THE WORST SHIP TO EVER BE CONCEIVED BY MAN
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HAVE TO MEET ONE MORE VKOOK SHIPPER IN MY LIFE IM JUST GOING TO KILL YOU ALL WHY DOESNT ANYONE SEE THAT VKOOK HAVE AS MUCH ROMANTIC CHEMISTRY TOGETHER AS A DEAD FISH
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It's Namjin
Sope
Jikook
Taetae and Bogum
I don’t know what y’all see in sope :no: It’s cute but it doesn’t warrant more than an “awww” every few years:pandaannoyed: ship junghope and taegi instead
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean I don’t really ship that often but I do see what you’re talking about. They have really good chemistry and seem like really good friends who goof off with each other.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I mean I don’t really ship that often but I do see what you’re talking about. They have really good chemistry and seem like really good friends who goof off with each other.
chemistry is off the charts!!!!!!!! Their interactions :lovelycooky: Priceless!!!!!! And those bedroom eyes right there >:( WHY IS EVERYONE BLIND
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread