And by everyone i mean every store, website and app
I used to have my credit card linked to all over, but this was when i was student and living with my family. I didnt have that much on my account and i didnt pay rent.
Still i got lot of fishing emails of fake paypal. That my account was stolen and i needed to change password asap.They looked so legit that first time i was already putting my info on fake website that looked just like real one. But realized middle of it that it might be scam. I used to get these fishing emails weekly. Sometimes i still do on my old email.
So now that the old card expired, i have salary and i have to pay rent I have became lot more careful about putting that info anywhere. Instead I transitioned money from bank to my paypal, 50 euros to be exact. I had these plans where to use it.
But no app, site or store is willing to accept that 50€. They keep asking credit card info so i checked online and no you cannot use paypal in Twitch or Play Store unless u have credit card info there.
Thats the longish rant of my struggles of not being able to buy stuff cause every place wants my credit card info. Bunch of scammers
⁷
I used to have my credit card linked to all over, but this was when i was student and living with my family. I didnt have that much on my account and i didnt pay rent.
Still i got lot of fishing emails of fake paypal. That my account was stolen and i needed to change password asap.They looked so legit that first time i was already putting my info on fake website that looked just like real one. But realized middle of it that it might be scam. I used to get these fishing emails weekly. Sometimes i still do on my old email.
So now that the old card expired, i have salary and i have to pay rent I have became lot more careful about putting that info anywhere. Instead I transitioned money from bank to my paypal, 50 euros to be exact. I had these plans where to use it.
But no app, site or store is willing to accept that 50€. They keep asking credit card info so i checked online and no you cannot use paypal in Twitch or Play Store unless u have credit card info there.
Thats the longish rant of my struggles of not being able to buy stuff cause every place wants my credit card info. Bunch of scammers