- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I'll do that for sureyes stream best album ever : Manic
I'll do that for sureyes stream best album ever : Manic
yep she didisn't that the woman who called hotels racist because the 'shampoos' they provide are for "white people hair only"?
yes that one is so coolThe most impressed I've been with her was her performances for Graveyard, with that one other dancer, I sometimes just watch them when I have nothing else to do
she is so talented and yes so attractive too.Taste! Halsey is amazing singer and she is so attractive as well <3
Never looked back since I got her manic album.
you should be sad is just everything you could want from a break up songI loved her song Eyes Closed and You Should Be Sad is a nice one too
I agree on all fronts. :)she is so talented and yes so attractive too.
Manic is amazing as a whole and the best album there is currently
I relate to it yeahyou should be sad is just everything you could want from a break up song
yep I relate to it a lot too. I never actually related to a whole album as much as I do with Manic.I relate to it yeah![]()
it's always nice finding yourself in a piece of art :)yep I relate to it a lot too. I never actually related to a whole album as much as I do with Manic.
Maybe? If I did I forgotyes that one is so cool
have you seen her doing jonas brothers sucker?
for real. it's such a magical moment when you notice how one artists speaks what you have been feeling.it's always nice finding yourself in a piece of art :)
Oh yeah I remember I don't think I liked it but I will listen again when I get home