Appreciation WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED THIS BOP (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck



I never checked out Weki Meki I just felt like clicking on a performance and damn this song is such a bop.
Are there any WeMe songs I should listen to?
Or does anyone have some funny videos of them?​
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship


These are my favourites from them. :sakUwu:
Weki Meki in general, are versatile & don't stick to one concept but, & same applies to their music.
However, I would definitely call their style "quirky girl crush".
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow I'm such a flop, I consider myself a Doyeon fan and I didn't even know they released a new song... :welp:

The song is really good. Definitely their best in my opinion
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


These are my favourites from them. :sakUwu:
Weki Meki in general, are versatile & don't stick to one concept but, & same applies to their music.
However, I would definitely call their style "quirky girl crush".
oh damn those two songs are bops too.
I really will get into them. They really have something intresting about them.
I love versatility
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow I'm such a flop, I consider myself a Doyeon fan and I didn't even know they released a new song... :welp:

The song is really good. Definitely their best in my opinion
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
it's ok. we two flops can bop to this one now
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Weki Meki are trying to gt me to Stan :maheart:

Crush is really good imo, and I really enjoyed Picky Picky also. I need to check out their bsides though, Metrenome os a bop but its the only one I know from them.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Weki Meki are trying to gt me to Stan :maheart:

Crush is really good imo, and I really enjoyed Picky Picky also. I need to check out their bsides though, Metrenome os a bop but its the only one I know from them.
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:

that‘s what they are doing to me
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


These are my favourites from them. :sakUwu:
Weki Meki in general, are versatile & don't stick to one concept but, & same applies to their music.
However, I would definitely call their style "quirky girl crush".
I instinctively read this as "I don't like you GFriend"
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Are there any WeMe songs I should listen to?
I recommend this


Nice song, good looking MV.
In group of composers, there is also Chakun from Brave Brothers, and
some reviewers get AOA ("Miniskirt") vibes in it.
Example (1:04-), and try to think about this, and "I'm so picky picky" lines in Weki Meki lyrics (like from 1:21).
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I recommend this


Nice song, good looking MV.
In group of composers, there is also Chakun from Brave Brothers, and
some reviewers get AOA ("Miniskirt") vibes in it.
Example (1:04-), and try to think about this, and "I'm so picky picky" lines in lyrics (like from 1:21).
oh damn. what I noticed is how amazing everyone's vocals is. quite addictive.
I defently will check out all releases soon and if I love everything I may buy all their stuff on itunes just to support them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread