Intro Why, Hello There! (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
171
Reactions Received
1,329
Location
✮ loonaverse ✮
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You're favorite AKP user has created an account here, hi it's Athena_Raye. If you don't know me, hello, nice to meet you! Right now I'm quite confused and overwhelmed, like I am whenever I join a new site, but I'll get used to it in a week. I really like it here, it seems really happy and welcoming. Hope I meet a lot of new people and we can all share our love for Kpop and other things together ❤

K-Pop_Momo.jpg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you will enjoy your time here:pepeheart:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
171
Reactions Received
1,329
Location
✮ loonaverse ✮
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome here :pandalove:
Nice to meet you
We don’t know eachother, but that’s our oportunity
Have fun around spreading your kpop love :llama_uwu:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome ! Have a nice time here :llama_uwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread